In partnership with Google, we’re offering the following Google Cloud Platform training courses free of charge in Auckland in February:
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure – 20 February
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure – 21 to 23 February
Both courses are offered at our Auckland Training Centre at 338 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby from 9am to 6pm, are led by certified Auldhouse trainers.
About the courses
The one-day Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure instructor-led course provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
This class is intended for:
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs.
The Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure course is a three-day instructor-led class and introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
This class is intended for experienced developers who are responsible for managing big data transformations including:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, Systems Operations professionals, DevOps Engineers, IT managers
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform
Registration is now open for both courses, click the links below to book your place today: