Are you a service desk operator, specialist or manager seeking professional development and recognition of your skills? Then the Service Desk Institute’s (SDI) qualifications are for you!
The qualifications are based on the SDI Professional Standards and are now available in New Zealand from Auldhouse.
SDI’s Service Desk Certification standard provides a clear and measurable benchmark for a service desk operation. By achieving an SDI qualification you will:
- Demonstrate to an employer that you understand the best practice standards for your role
- Have the knowledge, skills and competencies to apply your understanding on a day-to-day basis
- Positively impact the efficient running of a service desk
The following SDI certifications are now available at Auldhouse.
- Service Desk Analyst: Service desk and support analysts with at least 9 months experience in an IT service and support environment.
- Service Desk Manager: New and experienced service desk managers, team leaders and supervisors with three to five years’ experience of the service desk environment.
Click on the dates above to book your place now!
What is the future of the service desk beyond 2017?
Click here to download a free strategy paper by the SDI that offers a vision of what the service desk could look like in 2017 – and beyond