February already and it’s so good to be back – really just can’t wait for winter. Seriously though, 2016 will see the relentless movement of technology and with it the constant need to up-skill. This quarter we have chosen to feature the following:
- Our Cloud + Productivity campaign
- MOC On-demand – offering Microsoft training when and where you want it
- How to get FREE Microsoft training
- Latest VMware 6 training programs
- ITIL On-site Team Training
Enjoy the read and just drop us a line or call if you need assistance with planning your training.
Cloud + Productivity
The only thing better than moving to cloud-based, productivity-boosting solutions like Microsoft Azure and Office 365 is having all of your employees making the most of them.
Set your staff up for success, and the smoothest, best cloud deployment they could ever hope for. Sign them up for these in-depth training courses today:
Learn more here
Microsoft Training. When you want it. Where you want it.
Microsoft’s On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts. On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft On-Demand Course for 90 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer Support via a MOC On-Demand Yammer Group
- Microsoft certification voucher
FREE Microsoft Technical Training. Don’t Leave Training $$ on the Table
You might qualify for free Microsoft training through the Microsoft Software Assurance scheme.
Has your organization purchased a Microsoft software volume licensing agreement? If so, you may be eligible to redeem Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers and get FREE training for select Microsoft training courses. If your organization doesn’t redeem its SATVs, you could be leaving FREE training dollars on the table
Click here for more information or call us on Freephone: 0800 835 835
Support your company’s virtualisation strategy with VMware training. As VMware’s delivery partner, we provide expert training on the latest releases of VMware products, including VMware vSphere, VMware NSX and VMware vRealize.
Click here for more information.
ITIL – Team Training offer
So who needs to learn ITIL? In short, everyone in IT and service management should have some ITIL knowledge.
Because ITIL is a lifecycle approach to managing infrastructure, it needs to start at the strategic level where decisions are made on what kind of services should be offered down to how they are delivered. Ideally everyone in IT should at least complete the ITIL Foundation class, which will help ensure everyone knows how they contribute to the overall scheme of things.
But to ensure ITIL frameworks are actually implemented in the first place and in a way that supports what the organisation want to achieve overall, people with great ITIL skills are needed.
Train your team today. Until June 30th we are offering team ITIL training for just $14,999+GST *terms and conditions apply